Monday, April 30, 2007

Discoveries

This weekend, Caleb discovered his feet! Now he's always grabbing them. If my feet were so cute, I'd grab them too! :)

We discovered something that makes Caleb laugh! Its the word "Poop," especially when repeated. Now it makes much more sense why he always cracks up on the changing table! (because I say things like "Ewwww, stinky poop!" as I change him :P). Here's a little video series about Caleb's happy poop:

In his car seat - Caleb is finishing up his poop..and laughing about it!

Gabe & I experimenting with Caleb - we wanted to see if it really is the words "Poop poop poop" that make Caleb laugh.

Caleb laughing at "poop poop poop"

Normally, I find poop VERY gross (and I can't believe I wrote so much about it in a post), but at least it makes my baby happy! :)

3 comments:

clieu said...

poop poop poop!

maybe it's just a guy thing. so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Keep the Caleb videos coming. They always brighten up my day. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra, this is juli from cefc. I have to say your baby is so adorable. He would do great for commercials, since he seems like a smiley baby and you guys know how to make Caleb laugh :)