Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally updated Caleb's website

It's been a loooong time (I know, because the page I just replaced said "Caleb is now 7 months old!") since I updated Caleb's website. I figured since it's been well over a year since I updated it last, it'd be a good time update the site to contain more general terms (like "Caleb is a toddler!") and to put up a new poll that's been suggested by several people before, "What is your favorite Caleb Video?". The poll is also on the right column of Caleb's website.

I put up some videos that the suggesters mentioned, but if I left out your favorite, let me know.

GW also suggested that, as a follow up to my previous post about Caleb's "Girlfriends," I create a poll so that you all can tell me who Caleb's GF should be :) So, here is is! Sorry you have to click the link, embedding is making this page buggy :)

3 comments:

Jeff said...

stop trying to pimp your son out

Anonymous said...

"Uh Oh" is my new fav!

Victor said...

Caleb is quite the player! =)