Monday, February 11, 2008

little boy...

Gabe & I always used to watch Caleb on the video monitor as he slept. Usually I'd affectionately refer to him as "my little bean head" becuase his head was shaped like a little bean - one of the many "baby features" he had. A few months ago, we peeked in via the video monitor and noticed his head was less bean shaped. See, here's a pic from Saturday...less bean-like I think.


Anyhow, I think that's been the start of my little Caleb losing some of his baby features. Many people have commented on this lately...*sniff* little baby caleb is growing into a little boy. (His head still seems pretty large to me though :) )

Anyway, here's some other pics on our journey to the park (1 block from our house)





1 comment:

clieu said...

haha. well, he looks small in those pictures! either that, or he has giant parents. how fun! i want to go to the park too!