Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's some V-day fun. Thank you Auntie Allison for the cute Valentines day shirts (and jeans, and socks, and rain boots! :) )




(this shirt says "I enjoy ice cream, insightful cartoons & long walks in the playground" :) )


There were 2 innocent tulips that were completely destroyed in the taking of these pictures. Poor tulips.
It started out so innocently:

Then Caleb tore off the bottom of the stem:


Then he started removing petals as if to say "she loves me, she loves me not:"



Before long, the petals were all over the room. In this shot, I asked "Caleb, what happened to the flower?" and he threw his arms up like "I don't know mommy"

1 comment:

Victor said...

He looks so great in the clothes Allison got him! I have to agree that he's beginning to lose his baby features.
It's amazing to me how much more he can do and how different he looks from even the last time I saw him just a few weeks ago.
Keep posting videos so we can all share in his growth together!