Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rolling Over!

Milestone report: Caleb rolled over today! Well, he's been rolling over half way for quite a while now, but he's only rolled over once with a little help ;). But today, he rolled over by himself. He was going crazy on tummy time, and then was streaching to see what his grandma was eating and then rolled over. I think he was shocked by the transition, he kinda just laid there wide eyed for a moment before he returned to his frantic kicking :)

Anyway, here's a question for you guys...Can you still do this?



I can, Gabe can't (but then again, Gabe can't sit indian style either). But even though I can do it, I can't say that I enjoy it as much as Caleb does :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!
i can't get my toe anywhere near my mouth!

clieu said...

aww... so cute! your baby folds in half! :)