Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's day

Milestone: Caleb rolled over yesterday! Yay, it's been a long time coming. He usually rolls onto his side, but doesn't quite make it all the way over. he celebrated his accomplishment with a shocked look & a little laugh :)

Other stuff: Happy mother's day! I must say, being a mommy is awesome; Caleb is such a HUGE blessing & joy. (thats why everday is Caleb day to me! :) ) But as a mommy, I've come to totally appreciate my mommy all the more. I'm super fortunate to have my mommy here. She's seriously amazing. She's the best mommy & grandma ever!

Random Video: One of the perks of mommyhood is being able to zebet some jello bellies :)

2 comments:

clieu said...

aww.. he's a roly poly now! happy mother's day :) zebet!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Momma!