Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spiritual Baby :)

In one of my previous posts, I mentioned how Caleb LOVES to read the bible. In fact, he often goes hunting for his bible and exclaims "Bible! Bible!" Well, Caleb also loves to pray!



AMEN! :)

In other updates, Caleb is learning SO many things! He says SO many words now and basically understands everything. The biggest advancement is that I can now have some real conversations with him! It's really nice to be able to chat about our days. For example, yesterday I asked him what he did at school. He said "Play Amber, Jessica Sand. Alex hugs. Play water." He also has a pretty good memory. My dad played him 3 songs on the harmonica while chatting on the webcam. Later that evening Caleb was pretending to play the harmonica. I asked him what songs Wai Gong played for him and he said (in the correct order too!) "Star" (doing the twinkle twinkle motion), "Baa Baa" (as in Baa baa black sheep), and "Itsy Bitsy" (doing the itsy bitsy spider motions). It's SO much fun! It's also nice because he says things like "mama, hug please!" putting his arms out (he does this also with "kiss!"). It's just so much fun! :)

No comments: