Friday, September 21, 2007

Milestones: (this time only a few weeks old :) ) Caleb Stands!

He actually started taking steps now (with help :) ).

Caleb's new fascinations: Caleb's fascinated by really random things (trees, buttons, dump trucks, water bottles, dump trucks, badges, etc). Every now and then, he's fascinated by something new. For the past week, it's been light switches.

He can actually switch them on and off now too! He seems to enjoy the old-fashioned light switches better than the other ones that you just push. Aparently, those aren't as funny :P

In other Caleb news...he's been learnng to share & he loves it! He loves to hand over his toy and watch other people enjoy it (and he's got lots of fun new toys :) ). The other day, he ketp sharing his toy with me while I ate dinner. I got tired of having to pick up the toy, play with it, and hand it back so I tried to just eat and not grab the toy. Caleb started making more and more noise, offering me his toy repeatedly. Since I didn't take it, he threw it at my plate of food. Now I have to teach him about how force sharing is bad :P

1 comment:

Victor said...

I guess it's better to overshare than not to share at all!