Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Say Cheese..

Caleb's definitely not Camera shy...but apparently he thinks his concerned face is his best look. Usually he'll be doing something funny or cute, I'll whip out the camera and once he sees it he freezes like a deer in headlights, staring straight into the lens with a furrowed brow. So catching Caleb in his natural state is a rare occurrence.

Yesterday, Caleb was sitting on my lap totally laughing at Gabe - I mean very hearty, happy, loud and super smiley laughter. My camera happened to be next to me and since Caleb was looking at Gabe and not me, I was able to film him doing his laugh for like 2 straight minutes (with no furrowed brow!). I was so happy about this rare opportunity, but I was SO bummed when I realized that I didn't actually click the button all the way to start with so I actually didn't film anything. Booo. Anyway, he laughed again today, and I did catch that on video. But Caleb notices the camera so he stops and looks at the camera very concerned a few times in the middle of his laugh. Actually, I think he seems to be more humoring me with some laughing noises rather than laughing in this one. Well, at least he knows how to make mommy happy :P

On another note, I'm so thankful for digital cameras :) There's no way I'd be able to store this much film or develop this many pictures.

No comments: